|POSITION:||Project Zonal Co-ordinator|
|Job Description||The overall role of the Project Zonal Co-ordinator, is to assist in planning and implementation of activities under the ReDial Project including mobilization and facilitation.
Ensure the participation of local stakeholders in the implementation of national advocacy actions. Provide capacity development support for beneficiaries and Coordinate zonal mobilization and information sharing with farmers,
|Role and Responsibility
|· Provide technical capacity building and monitoring support to the zonal level implementers
· Collaborate closely with technical team and zonal officers and ensure that implementation is aligned with the program strategies
· Be responsible for the semi deciduous forest Zone of the Western North Region and will be supervising implementation of project activities in that zone as well
· Ensure the participation of local stakeholders in the implementation of national advocacy actions
· Be responsible for zonal mobilization, communication and information sharing with farmers, Youth and other project beneficiaries
· Provide capacity development support to the farmers and Youth
· Support social media campaigns
· Assist with development of infographics for project designs and reportages
· assist with the production of monthly report on FoN social media performance
|Qualification and Required Work Experience
|· Should have about four (4) years of experience working in similar work.
· Should have a university degree in relevant field
· A post graduate degree holder will be an advantage
· Should have excellent skills in mobilization, communication and information sharing/ dissemination.
· Should have good coordination skills; team player, team leader, etc.
· Should have good communication and inter personnel relation
· Good analytical and report writing skills
· Good presentation and management skills.