|POSITION:||Monitoring Evaluation & Learning Officer|
|Job Description||Design and lead the implementation of M&E framework for the entire ReDial project. Provide day-to-day guide monitoring on and tracking achievement of Project Objectives and deliverables. Lead the capacity building of partners and beneficiaries as well as document lessons learned. Provide technical inputs to field studies, methodologies, and research and documentation team. Lead the evaluation of the implementation of the Visibility component of the Redial Project
You will report to the Programme Manager.
|Role and Responsibility
|l In-depth knowledge on MIS, M&E and ability to design and implement M&E frameworks.
l Excellent knowledge of monitoring, application of research methodologies and documentation:
l Good understanding of capacity assessment methodologies; excellent ability to identify significant capacity building opportunities
l Excellent communication skills (written and oral): Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners, Respectful and helpful relations with donors and project staff
l Well organised with an ability to work under pressure and with competing priorities, using own initiative and meeting reporting deadlines
|Qualification and Required Work Experience
|· At least 4 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E /MIS in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs.
· Should have a university degree in relevant field.
· A post graduate degree holder will be an advantage
· Should have good knowledge and skills design and implement M&E framework
· Should have experience in project performance monitoring.
· Should have good communication and inter personnel relation
· Good analytical and report writing skills
· Good presentation and management skills.
· Contribute to development of infographics for project designs and reportages.
· Competence and skills in project communication, visibility, social media campaign and performance tracking
· Ability to lead implementation of new systems (business side), and affect staff behavioural/ attitudinal change
· Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports.
· Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software;