|Job Description||To operate ReDial Project and FoN vehicles safely and in accordance with laid down Policies and Procedures as well as with Ghana Road Safety Law; to drive Redial Project staff as and when required
Reporting To: ReDial Project Manager
Specific roles include ensuring safety of vehicles, vehicle maintenance; keeping proper logbook on vehicle movement and maintenance schedule.
|Role and Responsibility
|· The driver will be fully dedicated to the project.
· Be responsible for driving the project team to project sites.
· Be responsible for project administrative errands.
· Perform both preventive and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles and safe parking of the vehicle
· Provide basic administration and logistics support to the project.
|Qualification and Required Work Experience
|· A WASSSCE Certificate
· A minimum of five (5) years driving experience
· At least a valid Driving license ‘C’
· Experience in defensive driving and excellent knowledge in Road signs and road safety rules.
· Knowledge and experience in auto mechanics will be an advantage.
· Must demonstrate Knowledge and experience in driving for longer hours.
· Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Good verbal communication.
· Proficiency using GPS devices to aid location identification when travelling.