|Job Description||Operate within, and ensure staff operate within, parameters set out in the financial procedures manual approved by the Council of Directors. Manage all the financial information related to the ReDial project as well as keeping track of the project’s expenses and provide regular reports on whether the project is over or under budget.
Will report to FoN’s Financial and Administrative Manager.
|Role and Responsibility
|· Responsible for drafting all activity financial reports
· Assist to monitor expenses against program budget.
· Ensure proper book keeping of project.
· Produce monthly financial report to track expenditure and performance.
· Guide project activity budgeting, spending and retirements.
· Maintain books of accounts.
· Provide regular and periodic financial reports.
· Provide financial management support.
· Comply with financial reporting deadlines
· To prepare monthly management reports to enable the effective financial management of MEMOs resources in an accurate and timely manner. In particular to develop and produce reports that provides clear and relevant management and business planning information.
· To prepare quarterly financial monitoring reports which are concise but analytical and informative enough to advise senior management of the financial position to enable their decision making.
Qualification and Required Work Experience
|Qualification and Required Work Experience
· Should have about four (4) years of experience working in similar role.
· Should have a university degree in relevant field
· Should have a good background in Accounting / Finance.
· Should have experience working with NGOs and similar project.
· Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like Sage, QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
· Well organised with an ability to work under pressure and with competing priorities, using own initiative.
· Advanced maths skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of the organization
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
· Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for the organisation
· Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of the organisation’s records and invoices
· Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
· Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference